Your Human Resources
understands that businesses, just like people, are all unique.
Everything we do isn’t about us, it’s about you: your people and your unique business challenges. From our first discovery meeting where we learn more about your immediate challenges to your organization’s long-term vision, we can support you when and where you need us.
Our clients are small to midsized businesses with limited or small human resource teams, that need to get their HR headaches off their “To Do” list!
- Recruiting for Accounting and Finance Professionals and Support staff
- Recruiting for Administrative and Customer Service Staff
- Detailed discovery process
- Management training for interviewing, screening and non-discriminatory hiring
- 90 Day Fee Guarantee
- HR audits and risks assessments
- New handbook creation and existing handbook updates
- Policy and procedure creation
- Federal, state and local regulation updates and guidance
- ADA, FLMA, FLSA, DOL wage and hour, employee classification
- Leave of absence management
- Workplace harassment training
- Termination guidance and risk mitigation
- Progressive discipline and corrective action support
- Employee conflict management and resolution
- Policy and process implementation
- Hands on investigative support
Onboarding and Offboarding
- Screening verifications, reference and background checks
- Welcome programs and packages customized for your organization
- Stay interviews and feedback loops
- Manager and administrative training on program execution
- Exit interviews that will extract valuable information and insight
- HR Technology guidance, recommendations and vendor support
- Discovery and process to get clear about current and future states
- Employee engagement surveying and interviews
- Integrating culture through all HR processes, systems and bottom line
- Culture Committee creation and training
- Culture program partners
- Performance management programs from creation to implementation
- Connecting organizational goals/values to individual roles and outcomes
- Employee development programs to foster productivity and job satisfaction
- Coaching and training programs for employees and management
We only provide human resources services and are not a substitute for the professional services of an attorney. Should you require legal advice you should consult an attorney or request a recommendation for an attorney from us.
This is a story of coming full circle.
Over 20 years ago, Tina Peckman, as an HR professional, worked closely with BKC, CPAs, PC as her accounting firm, frequently collaborating as colleagues and trusted advisors to one another.
During those 20 years, BKC grew in size and scope with two New Jersey locations and nearly 100 employees. BKC continues to provide accounting, tax and business consulting while BKC Wealth Management, LLC assists in financial planning —all while keeping that personal connection to each and every client.
Serving a range of businesses, BKC’s leadership realized that many clients that already trusted them with their accounting and financial support also had a need for HR support. Tina’s expertise and client focus matched perfectly!
BKC HR was created and added to the BKC, CPAs, PC growing family of services.
Meet Tina Peckman, SHRM-SCP, Managing Member, BKC HR, LLC
Tina’s career comprises a background that has supported both employees and clients in various industries. Having led a team that supported over 20,000 employees and partnered with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500, Tina has consistently delivered high-impact results. Tina is an active member of SHRM (Society for Human Resource Managers) as well as a Senior Certified Professional with SHRM. The SCP designation is a significant achievement within the human resources field. Additionally, Tina holds her Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace certification from University of South Florida. A life-long learner, Tina stays current in the most recent legislations, compliance, HR standards, and culture in the workplace.